Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oscars Schmoscars

Sorry for the lack of bunny pics, but I just needed to express my utter disapproval with the Academy Awards.

How could Rabbit a la Berlin lose the best documentary short category? I mean, dolphins? Seriously? How can that possibly trump the effects of communism on a warren of wild rabbits?

PS. Does anybunny know where I can view the full documentary? I'm pretty fascinated by 20th century European history, or actually pretty much all world history, and this is a never before documented perspective. I'm really anxious to get my hands on it.

I promise I'll be back soon with some bunny pics and some good bunny stories. Like how I woke up yesterday morning to find Sogna literally inside my purse with only her back feet sticking out. I think she got stuck while rummaging for gum. Little thieves.

2 comments:

  1. I too can't believe it didnt' win! Dag nab it! I hope someone knows where to see the whole documentary. I would enjoy seeing it too.
    hugs,
    shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snoopy Bun! My Nemo loved to nose around in my purse. Once, my cell phone rang while he was in there. It was his scariest moment!

    ReplyDelete